Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Daycare

Kaidyn has officially started daycare with week. *deep breath* I did okay. She's doing great! I'm excited for her to be around kids her own age. The good thing is that her daycare, Peas in a Pod, has cameras so I can watch her ALL DAY! She having little difficulty adjusting so that makes it easier for me to let her go each day. I can tell she has fun cause she is worn out at the end of the day. I am looking forward to all the things she will learn at daycare just from being around kids her age. Hopefully they will aid in her development and getting her to catch up. I can already tell she's wanting to attempt to talk more. That's really the area that started to lack. While she's always been a noise maker/screamer. She is still not saying actual words. Really I just want her to say Momma! Haha. But so far so good with daycare. I'll give an update on the total week this weekend.

6 comments:

  1. I am so glad to hear this!!! Big step especially for you letting her go. It will get easier each day promise :) Miss you both lots, hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That had to be so hard for you. Never heard of a daycare where you could watch them all day. Don't tell my daughters that or I'll have to put cameras in the house!
    Whatever the Lord allows to happen in your life, He'll get you through! Praying!
    Psalms 91:9-12 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
    Prayer Bears
    My email address

    ReplyDelete
  3. Continuing to pray!
    Psalms 91:14-15 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
    Prayer Bears
    My email address

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Lord is with you right now, lifting you up, giving you strength! Always praying!
    Isaiah 40:28-31 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding. He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
    Prayer Bears
    My email address

    ReplyDelete
  5. Know that I continue to pray!
    Psalms 62:1-2 Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation. He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved.
    Prayer Bears
    My email address

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying in Seattle!
    Psalms 62:5-7 My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved. In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.
    Prayer Bears
    My email address

    ReplyDelete