Tuesday, January 4, 2011

First Trip to ER

Kaidyn had her first trip to the ER last night. She has, yet again, another ear infection. After taking her to her pedi doctor and ENT yesterday it was determined she is going to need tubes put in both ears. By mid day she had a fever again but it was decreasing. Later that night she started having a hard time breathing and her lips started to turn blue. We took her to the ER and they believe she had a mild febrile seizure. It happens when the fever gets to high and the brain spasms a little. She's doing ok now and has no fever. Please pray for her and her health right now. I knew this winter season was going to be hard but I no idea it was going to be this hard.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that has to be so scary! You know I'm praying so hard for your family!
    Psalms 27:1, 4-5 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?...One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple. For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.
    Prayer Bears
    My email address

    ReplyDelete