Monday, December 28, 2009

On the Move






Kaidyn is doing awesome! She is no longer on steroids and has been doing good without them. Her flow is doing to 1 L and holding steady. Kaidyn made a move tonight to the Continuing Care Nursery. This means she is no longer sick and needed the intensive care. She is still in the NICU but she's moved up a step. Kaidyn now weighs a whopping 3lb 0.2oz!!! I can't believe that she's 3 lb already! She is really doing big girl things!!!!

Oh and I forgot to mention that Kaidyn had a very special vistor for her Christmas. Her Papa got to see her and she loved it!

4 comments:

  1. Paw-Paw Larry is so proud holding her....how cute. And Kaidyn weighs 3lbs. Oh my goodness!! God is so good, so so good. The Brazos Valley awaits you Kaidyn........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwh that's so lovely....just as Cynthia said God is so, so Good!!!

    So proud of our babies...Rhesa and Kaidyn!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a smile! But then holding that little one, of course you're going to be smiling!
    What wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!
    Here praying!
    Psalm 71:1-3 In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion. Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me. Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.
    Prayer Bears
    My email address

    ReplyDelete
  4. Continuing to pray!
    Psalm 71:5-8 For thou art my hope, O Lord GOD: thou art my trust from my youth. By thee have I been holden up from the womb: thou art he that took me out of my mother's bowels: my praise shall be continually of thee. I am as a wonder unto many; but thou art my strong refuge. Let my mouth be filled with thy praise and with thy honour all the day.
    Prayer Bears
    My email address

    ReplyDelete