Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!!!!



Kaidyn's last picture of 2009

Happy New Year from Kaidyn and me! My God Bless you in this new year. Kaidyn has been doing good. She is up on her oxygen now that she is off her steroids but that is expected. Other than her need to still have the oxygen she has been doing good. She has been a little cold lately but we are keeping her bundled up. She is now 3lb 4.7oz, so she is consistently gaining weight which is good. Our holidays have been going good. Continue to pray for her lungs, we need her to come off the oxygen before she comes home.

1 comment:

  1. Haven't been able to stop by for a while...and look at her! Over 3 lbs now! Way to go, little one!
    Praying right now!
    Psalm 71:14-17 But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more. My mouth shall shew forth thy righteousness and thy salvation all the day; for I know not the numbers thereof. I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only. O God, thou hast taught me from my youth: and hitherto have I declared thy wondrous works.
    Prayer Bears
    My email address

    ReplyDelete