Friday, November 6, 2009

Many Thanks!

Eric and I want to let everyone know that we truly appreciate your presence today. We were not expecting so many people but it touched our hearts to see how many people came to show their love not only for us, but for Kaiya. Words cannot express how we felt to see so many people there today. Thank you so much.

Always remember Kaiya Dawn Walker for she gave her life to save her sisters. We know that Kaidyn will always have a special angel watching over her.

1 comment:

  1. Read about your family on Adam and Andrew's site. If you don't mind I'll be stopping by every day to let you know I'm praying and to share some Scripture with you.
    Psalm 121:1-4 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
    My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
    Prayer Bears
    My email address

    ReplyDelete